понедельник, 8 ноября 2021 г.

Choosing title for academic writing about teaching methods

 Hello everyone! Today, there is given an assignment about choosing title for academic writing about teaching methods from our english course. First of all, I learnt a lot about methods of teaching from internet and some books. Every method is different from each other, and they are also interesting and useful for various learners and teachers. Then I prefer to choose one teaching method - "Suggestopedia". I think, you did not hear about it before, but I wanted to choose this topic, because it attracted me due to its name. Subsequently, I searched it from internet, I have found different articles and titles about "Suggestopedia". For instance:

  • Suggestopedia - language teaching method
  • Suggestopedia method: advantages and disadvantages
  • Teaching approaches: what is suggestopedia?
  • Suggestopedia - effective teaching
  • What is suggestopedia?
  • Suggestopedia in language Teaching methods
  • Suggestopedia: benefits and examples
As well as, I also created my own title about "Suggestopedia". It is "Suggestopedia: effective and beneficial method of teaching". I hope that, my academic writing also will be innovative and meticulous.

9 комментариев:

Girl who lives in the village

  My name is Mary Katherine Blackwood. I am eighteen years old, and I live with my sister Constance  in Blackwoods   Castle . I have often t...