четверг, 16 декабря 2021 г.

Impression about Webinar

Nilufar Baxodirova

20-21-22 Yakkatut Street

Chilanzar District, 100117

I have recently become aware of the conference about “The use of ICT in Foreign Language Teaching and Learning” which Rima Olimjonovna PhD from National University of Uzbekistan, Mr. Furqon moderator and master of ceremony and Shelia Anjarani, M.Pd(Magister Pendidikan- Master of Education.) from Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto organized in December 13, 2021. Location also was available to every participant of this software. For example, I am and my groupmates were together while we were taking part of this online program.  I am very lucky and delighted with attending in this special event - International Conference.

I am a sophomore student at the National University of Uzbekistan, and I really feel that my attendance to this event helped me progress and reach my knowledge what related to my future goals. I have learned almost everything there is to know from books and videos, but I think attending this conference was service to me to the next level.

From initial part of conference, our lecturer Rima Olimjonovna PhD did an aesthetic speech with her ppt presentation which was easy on the eye. She mentioned about ICT strategies which she used to when she taught us with those strategies, such as, blogspot.com; padlet.com and etc.

Next part about Shelia Anjarani, M.Pd,( Magister Pendidikan- Master of Education.) she also introduced about her experiences and methods which she uses all time. I was attracted with one fact about efficiency of English between various countries. She said that Singapore is the first place in this rate, and Uzbekistan unfortunately is in 447 place in this rate. But, I hope that we will improve and teach English Language to the Uzbek population.

I know that there is nothing else that would help me in my career more than seat the these kinds of conferences.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Girl who lives in the village

  My name is Mary Katherine Blackwood. I am eighteen years old, and I live with my sister Constance  in Blackwoods   Castle . I have often t...