пятница, 28 января 2022 г.

Wanna give up everything sometimes...


 uhm...

Nilufar Baxodirova

You may know a little bit about me (That's okay, if you don't)

Currently I am sophomore at National University of Uzbekistan. During my post I'll also say about again.

Today (28.02.2021), I wanted to be more than usual. If you ask about myself (not just personal information), not from me exactly, people who know me, such as my friends, groupmates, relatives and others may say like I am so positive (always), (but not true). What I am saying?

Actually, why I am writing this?

Initial steps are always difficult to pass...

That's why I have no any idea to begin with what?

I am confusing.

I am confusing in every situation of my life especially in these days.

I need something new...

I need something new, I don't know what exactly?

Why I am feeling deficiency in every moment?

But, I just wanted to share my feelings today.

For the first time, here, why?

Honestly, I was simple girl when I was studying at school. Then, when I was in high school I prepared to entering University, as others, I got an IELTS (one of my happiest day ever). After that, there was a quarantine, hate those days of my life, even don't want to remember, I 'traveled' at home. But, maybe it helped me, somehow, entered university as a 'grant', in the very first chance. That gave me whole world (can't even imagine). 

University days... friends... places... are unique and priceless ever. Miss them, all of them. 

Consequently, end of my freshman year, started to 'work' as an interpreter (volunteering). Such an amazing moments... (2021 - worthy and bestie year of my life) I'll also share my experiences in my next posts (hope). 

I'm sophomore in university (yeah, already mentioned). Lily began to know about more abroad, being in foreign country, working, studying and etc. (by the way, Lily - it's me) Started to apply scholar/intern/fellowships. But...

But, there is no any good news, yet. 

I don't know why, I wrote about those all. But I tried to begin with some 'little words' about me. 

Let's, I'll do it common.

Like, I'll tell everything one by one. If it's okay?

Maybe, it's not interesting or helpful. 

Anyway

Should begin smth new on me.

"Just because a person doesn't talk about their problems doesn't mean they don't have any."

1 комментарий:

Girl who lives in the village

  My name is Mary Katherine Blackwood. I am eighteen years old, and I live with my sister Constance  in Blackwoods   Castle . I have often t...